Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I long for a holiday…

It’s been days since I’ve packed my bags on a trip and it’s not surprisi
ng that I want one right now. I mean it does get boring at times of endless orkut-ting, coffee-ing, g-talking, and even blogging (all at work, mind you) especially because your life becomes a monotonous exercise where every activity is laid down in a neatly fashion. Notwithstanding the aftermath of sitting and staring your computer for hours together at work and back at home after that.

Monotony epitomizes the prolonged sensation of doing either absolutely nothing or the same thing time and again for like a thousand and one times everyday. Although one keeps bitching about the demerits of monotony, there seriously isn’t anything that can be done about it. No matter how hard you try. It is partly you. After all, old habits die-hard.

So that’s when the thought struck my mind of taking a holiday. Not that I have enough money to fuel the logistics for a trip, but it’s okay to have a wish. A dream perhaps? Nope, dream would be making it too unachievable. I will have a wish rather.

SMACK…. Duh I got caught while blogging at work.

Well, I suppose you get to work from time to time to substantiate the value of your pay packet.

Duh… back to work now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah vacation!!!! thats amazing thing to do.... but i tell you money is nothing to do with vacation(it does).... my suggestion, plan for small vacation like a day or a half... start exploring things around you that interest you and surely you will find one and u will be refreshed.

keep smiling

distanthorizon said...

i would think so... thanx for the advice :-)